The Allegany County Department of Health announces Governor Cuomo will sign the bill allowing restaurants outside of NYC to go to 75% capacity beginning March 19, 2021. All current safety measures remain in effect:
- All indoor and outdoor tables with seating for customers must be separated by a minimum of 6 ft. in all directions.
- Wherever distancing is not feasible between tables, physical barriers must be enacted between such tables. Barriers must be at least 5 ft. in height and not block emergency and/or fire exits.
- Regardless of physical distance, employees must wear an acceptable face covering at all times.
- Patrons must wear face coverings at all times, except while seated; provided that the patron is over the age of 2 and able to medically tolerate such covering.
- Individuals seated at the same table must be members of the same party (but may be from different households), with a maximum of 10 people per table.
- If located in a cluster action zone pursuant to Executive Order 202.68, tables are limited to 4 individuals per party.
- Seating in bar areas and communal tables are only permitted if at least 6 ft. can be maintained between parties.
Anyone with questions regarding these changes should call the Allegany County Department of Health at 585-268-9250 press #2.