FREE Drive-up COVID-19 Rapid Testing! Allegany County Residents ONLY!
|Date||Location||Time||Pre-register deadline*||# pre-registrations|
|Wed., December 2nd||Wellsville Middle High School-Use Student drop off entrance on Madison Street||9am-12pm (Noon)||Tues. Dec 1st at 12pm (Noon)*||140|
|Thurs., December 3rd||Bolivar Richburg Middle High School –enter by transportation sign and the new bus garage||9am-12pm (Noon)||Wed. Dec. 2nd at 12pm (Noon)*||140|
*Please note the pre-register deadline does not guarantee a registration appointment for this rapid test clinic
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER TO BE TESTED!
- Call 585-268-9250 press #4 to pre-register. Please leave a message and we will return your call. Please answer the call when we call you back.
- COVID-19 rapid testing is FREE at the drive-up site.
- This is a drive-up clinic. You will remain in your car for testing.
- No unregistered people will be accepted.
- Please do NOT bring other individuals in the car, who are not getting tested, including PETS.
- Please be prepared to return directly home and go into isolation or quarantine after the test, if you or a family member tests positive for COVID-19.
- Please leave windows up until instructed to roll them down.
- NO onsite registration or walk ups. You must pre-register to be tested!
- If you are pre-register, please show up! There are many people waiting to be tested!