The Restaurant Revitalization Program was established to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. Recipients are not required to repay the funding if funds are used for eligible expenses before March 11, 2023. The SBA will prioritize small businesses that are at least 51 percent owned and controlled by individuals who are women, veterans and/or socially and economically disadvantaged individuals.
The portal is scheduled to open 5/3/21 at Noon.
General Eligibility Guidelines
- Applicants will need a valid EIN, SSN, or ITIN
- Businesses must be open, temporarily closed or opening soon.
- Businesses must not have filed for bankruptcy.
- Businesses cannot be a publicly traded company.
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms.
- Breweries and/or microbreweries
- Wineries and distilleries
For more information contact Jacob Winterhalter at 585-268-7605 x1711 or email@example.com.