View More County Events on DiscoverAlleganyCounty.com
Events for February 20, 2019
Become a Census Taker and Get Paid to Help Your Community
Learn how you can help collect important data that will determine your state’s representation in Congress, as well as how funds are spent in your community on things like roads, schools, and hospitals.
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a valid Social Security number
- You are a U.S. citizen
- You have a valid email address
- You are registered with the Selective Service System, or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after December 31, 1959
- You would like to make $17.00 an hour
Meet with a Census Representative to discuss the position and application process.
Wednesday February 20, 2019 between the hours of 9am and noon
Allegany County Employment & Training Center, 7 Wells Lane, Belmont, NY 14813Find out more »
Monthly meeting of the Allegany County Planning Board is on the 3rd Wednesday of each month and held at the Crossroads Center at 7PM, February – June and September – December.
January is the Annual Dinner and will be held at Off-Duty in Belmont, NY at 7PM.
July and August meetings are only held if there are referrals and will be announced.Find out more »